Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Enclosed Court Of The Astor Mansion


Above is a photo of the enclosed court of the Fifth Avenue mansion of Col. John Jacob Astor IV, of the fabulously wealthy Astor family. Besides New York City, John had a cottage in Newport RI named "Beechwood", a home on the Hudson named Ferncliff and a residence in Palm Beach. The mansion had formerly been shared with him by his mother, Caroline Astor, the queen of New York City society. After her death he had the house renovated and turned into one residence. The mansion was demolished in 1926. (PHOTO COURTESY OF CHARLOTTE BALLARD)

3 comments:

  1. Spectacular light court. The house combined must have been so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not allow your doctor to tell you that there is no cure for herpes simply virus, i almost committed suicide because doctor told me that i have herpes virus and that there was no cure for it, but today i am 100% negative with Dr Oliha Herbal supplements. Below is Dr Oliha contact information. +2349038382931 or oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless DR.AKHIGBE for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about DR.AKHIGBE how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as instructed, in 2 weeks i was totally cured. if you need herbal cure contact dr.akhigbe on his WhatsAPP number: +2349021374574 because he has a solution to all your problems. Email drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...