Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Drawing of The Cornelius Vanderbilt II Mansion




Sorry it has been so long since I have posted something, I have had a lot of things going on lately and I haven't had much time for GAE. Hopefully this post will be able to hold you off until I can everything figured out. Above is a drawing of the Vanderbilt mansion in New York City with the Heckscher Building towering over it from behind. The Vanderbilt mansion was the largest residence ever built in New York City. For more click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. definitely my favorite lost NYC mansion. Oh to step back in time and be a guest at this and many of the other homes highlighted on your blog. What a treat for the senses it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks better in the drawing than it does in photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...